I’ve just been tagged by Michelle (GreenWoman). Apparently, that means I have to tell all you readers six quirky things about myself. Where in the world do I start? LOL
Here are the rules of this Blog Tag Game:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules in your blog
- Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them
Here are six of my quirks:
- I don’t like people to touch my veins. You know, where they are very prominent on the wrists or back of the hands. Gives me the willies!
- I have a thing for obscure and esoteric topics of conversation and thought. One of the sweetest (and funniest) things my hubby ever said to me, while shaking his head in despair, was, “You think I don’t listen to you, but really I do try. Just most of the time I don’t know what the h*ll you’re talking about.” hehehe
- A half glass of wine makes me slightly drunk and quite silly
- At any given time, I’m reading three or four different books all at the same time, usually a different book in each room of the house. One for the kitchen, one for the office, one for the bedroom, one for the sitting room…
- I keep the books I’ve already read, but want to refer back to, in a basket in the bathroom for frequent perusal. Sometimes I also put new books in the bathroom and read them cover to cover in short segments daily over the course of a couple of months.
- I hardly ever wear shoes, except to work or shopping and such, and then I usually only wear slip-ons that I can easily kick off whenever I get the chance. Contrary to my grandmother’s warnings, always going barefoot has not made my feet big and wide and ugly.
And here are six bloggers that I love and read regularly.
I’ve never done a tag before, and I don’t know if any of you are open to this sort of thing or not, but here goes! Tag! You’re it!